[kictanet] Invitation to the iAfrikan Annual Roundup

Eric Mugendi emugendi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:20:51 EAT 2017

Hello Listers,
iAfrikan is holdingthe Annual Roundup on January 26th, and we'll be looking back
at some of the things that have shaped the tech, social and business scenes over
the past year.
You can view some of the highlights from the last Annual Roundup in December
2015here.

The Roundup consists of a series of panel discussions on Governance and Policy
in ICT, TheUse Of Technology In Education, Starting Up In Africa, Connecting One
Billion Africans To The Internet, and Looking Forward to 2017.  Panelists
include Envir Fraser of Convergence Partners, Nanjira Sambuli of The Web
Foundation, Ezekiel Mutua of the Kenya Film Classification Board, and Aaron Fu
of Nest.

The event will be at Metta's new space at 14 Riverside Drive, and it will start
with breakfast at 8. We can give you tickets for anyone interested in
attending. You can RSVPhere or emailblog at iafrikan.com.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Eric
Eric MugendiEditor-at-Large, iAfrikan
+254 721 672859
eric.mugendi at iafrikan.com|www.iafrikan.com
​Skype:eric.mugendi

Subscribe to the weekly iAfrikan newsletter:Here