[kictanet] Updates on Statistics

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:17:26 EAT 2017

Dear Rachel,

We appreciate this great efforts to keep the community up to speed by CA
well done. On another note, it would be usefull to get some updates on the
impact of initiatives such as Kikao Kikuu and where the community can plug
in.

Thank you once again
On Jan 20, 2017 12:22 AM, "Alwala, Rachel via kictanet" <