[kictanet] Nifty Use Case of the Blockchain: a ledger for your digital identity

Nanjira Sambuli email at nanjira.com
Thu Jan 19 14:47:35 EAT 2017

This can’t be realized soon enough! We need alternatives to the monopolized ownership and capture of our digital identities!  https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603352/one-startups-vision-to-reinvent-the-web-for-better-privacy/ <https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603352/one-startups-vision-to-reinvent-the-web-for-better-privacy/>

Regards,

Nanjira

PGP: 1DBE1F47A6878B0D