[kictanet] KISERO: Kenya’s corruption tsars have perfected looting through Ifmis - Daily Nation

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:24:06 EAT 2017

​Does anyone know the tech intricacies of IFMIS. For instance, which
system/language is it founded on? the architecture?
This is information that may help us understand the points of weakness....​

Grace L.N. Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu
Twitter: @Bomu

<http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profile/GraceMutungu>