[kictanet] Internet or splinternet? - Al Jazeera English

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 04:06:15 EAT 2017

Massive privacy violations by companies and governments, and
cyber-attacks on civilian infrastructure such as power grids - as
recently happened in Ukraine - could create insecurity that undercuts
the internet's potential., are we likely to see scenarios similar to
what we had on Sunday and Monday with lights blinking all night long?

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277