[kictanet] KISERO: Kenya’s corruption tsars have perfected looting through Ifmis - Daily Nation

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:10:10 EAT 2017

Hi Baiju and colleagues,

Reading your comments, the main challenge is ethics and integrity. We
have to address it even if it affects all of us. We are not short of
qualified project management experts, Software Analysts and Designers
as well as System Engineers.  We are not short of industry lobby
groups as well, we are short on ethics and integrity.

Regards