[kictanet] Manual Backup and Elections 2017: Is the CS ICT Honest

Eric Mugendi emugendi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:44:11 EAT 2017

Hello Listers,
Here's my two cents on this issue:
www.iafrikan.com/2017/01/03/making-sense-of-kenyas-digital-election-conundrum/

There is a lot that technology can do to make the electoral process easier,
looking at Ghana and South Africa. We should have an honest and fact-based
discussion around this matter, especially given how critical it is for our
country.

Regards,
Eric

[image: photo]
*Eric Mugendi*
Editor-at-Large, iAfrikan
+254 721 672859 | eric.mugendi at iafrikan.com | www.iafrikan.com | Skype:
eric.mugendi <#>
<http://facebook.com/mugendi>  <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/mugendi>
<http://twitter.com/mougendi>
<http://www.iafrikan.com/subscribe/> Subscribe to the weekly iAfrikan
newsletter:Here <http://www.iafrikan.com/subscribe/>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=838146383573831>

Eric Mugendi
about.me/mugendi
[image: Eric Mugendi on about.me]
  <http://about.me/mugendi>

On 3 January 2017 at 21:49, John Kieti via kictanet <