[kictanet] Fwd: Memorandum on Election law (Amendment) Bill 2016 from the Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)

John Kieti jkieti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:36:22 EAT 2017

Dear Barrack, Grace, Alex and all others who sacrificed their time to
compile our input for this submission to the senate. What you did in that
compilation was to give the ICT fraternity a voice with the law makers.
Congrats and THANK YOU.

I trust that the senate will consider our submissions favourably.

Best regards.

On Jan 3, 2017 16:38, "Alex Watila via kictanet" <