[kictanet] Why Bill Gates would tax robots

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 09:24:40 EAT 2017

Warm greetings Barrack!
I like your drift.
This opens the tangent on sources of Government revenues.I guess it also means the allocation of it to advance the utilisation between humans and tech R&D.
Blessed day.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".