[kictanet] "Talk to Safaricom" Way Forward

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:47:42 EAT 2017

Thank you so much Grave, Walu, Steve and the listers for this opportunity
to engage. Trend setting!

Edwin Kiama

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**Social
Justice Entrepreneur, Human Rights Defender, *
*#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion*

*The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)*Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.
https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya
https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt
https://plus.google.com/u/1/+WanjikuMapinduzi/posts
http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." *~Margaret Mead*

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <