[kictanet] Fwd: The house that Steve Jobs built

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Feb 23 18:43:55 EAT 2017

Listers

It is fitting that once in a while we honor those who have stood out like a colossal in the ICT Sector in the world.

Steve Jobs is such one person. Read below the email thread and lets honor him. Let's also think of our local heroes in the sector and let's honor them in our own way.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: