[kictanet] Safaricom - Okoa Jahazi

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:45:12 EAT 2017

Thanks Barrack.

This could be more of a COFEK issue now, factoring no response is
forthcoming from Safaricom.

Essentially, I purchased a data bundle for an associate & instead of being
deducted KES 99 for the 7 day 200MB  bundle (as indicated on the Safaricom
menu, pricelist), was deducted KES 147. It deducted my account for a debt
in the other account, that I was unaware of.

Is it part of the Safaricom terms we subscribe to? To act as guarantors for
Okoa Jahazi loans we are unaware of, taken by other Safaricom account
holders?