[kictanet] Consumer protection a means of cutting Safaricom’s dominance

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Wed Feb 22 06:38:10 EAT 2017

Nurture:-

In English:-
Care for and encourage the growth or development of..

In Kiswahili:-
Kulea, kubembeleza kwa miajili ya kukuza na kufanisha

In Mogotio, Kenya
Someone who speaks Tugen, Pokot or Njemps please help translate the above.. :-) I'm at my wits end.. :-)

Have a lovely day

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad