[kictanet] Press Statement By CA on DMS - rev 1.doc

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at ca.go.ke
Sat Feb 18 13:32:49 EAT 2017

Washington

KRA will be entering EMEI data of all imported devices at customs into the system at the point of entry.

Regarding Kenyans who buy phones abroad, there will be no problem as long as the EMEIs of the handsets are in the GSMA whitelist.

On stolen phones, any phone reported as stolen will be denied service on all the networks.

Sent from my iPhone