[kictanet] Press Statement By CA on DMS - rev 1.doc

Alwala, Rachel Alwala at ca.go.ke
Fri Feb 17 14:31:34 EAT 2017

Hello Listers.

Please see the statement from CA regarding the Device Management System that is under deployment. We hope listers shall objectively engage and seek to understand what the regulator is doing in the interest of the public. Media reports on this were misleading, but be rest assured we shall continue to engage all stakeholders so that they can be in full picture.

Regards,

Rachel