[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Govt to start phone tapping in war on counterfeit trade - Daily Nation

Grace B nmutungu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:27:02 EAT 2017

But on what legal basis is the phone tapping being done?
The closest connection I can see to the issue of counterfeit devices is the
Type Approval Regulations, 2010.
If this is the basis, how can subsidiary legislation be used to limit a
right like privacy?
Could CA clarify on what basis this is happening???