[kictanet] "Talk to Safaricom" Responses to Day 2 Questions

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:46:46 EAT 2017

Thank you Steve for the Granular responses.

Its enlightening and am learning new information including the
safaricom.co.ke page being a freemium service. Which is an encouraging
observation especially considering the issue of net neutrality and
universal access of basic Internet services.
Its indeed possible to provide free Internet services to segments of our
communities for a valid cause.

Good day.

Timothy Oriedo

about.me/Timoriedo

On 15 Feb 2017 7:46 pm, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <

Thnx Steve,

As comprehensive as usual.  Listers, feel free to chambua/ask for further
clarifications.

walu.