[kictanet] ³Talk to Safaricom² Responses to Day 1 Questions - Request to USF/CA and Telcos

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Feb 15 22:40:05 EAT 2017

On 15 February 2017 at 19:41, Alwala, Rachel via kictanet <

> However, it is important to note that the Universal Service Fund cuts
> across the whole communication sector and is expected to support other
> initiatives including postal and broadcasting services, local content
> development, ICT capacity building and innovations.

Thank you Rachel. Your responses are well articulated. Is it possible to
know what the USF board/USAC is doing for these other communications
aspects? I am interested more on Local content development, and
innovations. Response of the other aspects is also welcomed.