[kictanet] Improving the customer experience to achieve government-agency goals | McKinsey & Company

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Feb 15 04:29:22 EAT 2017

Listers

A very interesting read on how Government Agencies can improve the citizen experience and gain loyalty (and votes?) to stay in office.

Excerpt:-

Mastering the concept and execution of an exceptionally good citizen experience is a challenge, but it can help government agencies reach new heights against their stated missions, achieve revenue and cost targets, and improve the overall engagement of their employees. By focusing on the citizen’s overall journey and scientifically applying lessons learned from other customer-experience leaders, public entities can gain significant ground in the satisfaction of the citizens they serve.

Read on:-

http://www.mckinsey.com/industries/public-sector/our-insights/improving-the-customer-experience-to-achieve-government-agency-goals?cid=other-eml-alt-mip-mck-oth-1702

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad