[kictanet] Report of the Telecommunication Competition Market Study

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at kictanet.or.ke
Tue Feb 14 23:33:35 EAT 2017

    No problem Rachael.

Five people had already expressed their interest to attend. We will
give them priority when you announce the new date of the launch.

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

On Tuesday, 14-02-2017 at 21:26 Alwala, Rachel via kictanet wrote:

 Hi Ali and fellow listers,

Indeed this was a snappy one as it considered availability of the
consultants.

However, we would like to inform you of the decision to postpone the
meeting due to unavoidable circumstances.  We shall inform the
community on new dates, and yes, this time with a reasonable notice
period.

Have a good evening and much thanks always for your understanding.

Rachel

Sent from my iPad