[kictanet] "Talk to Safaricom" Responses to Day 1 Questions

K Machuhi kmachuhi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:12:21 EAT 2017

Good and well thought through responses except bundles expiry... not
convincing.

If bundles must expire, why not 'convert' them into airtime - you'd still
have your revenue assured.

Or create an Expired Bundles' Foundation and donate them to a cause of
victim's choice.

It does feel like theft........

On 14 Feb 2017 19:10, "Stephen Chege via kictanet" <