[kictanet] Digital Security Training: Call for applications

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:36:37 EAT 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mildred Achoch. I am a blogger, screenwriter, freelance writer
and the founder of ROFFEKE (Rock 'n' Roll Film Festival, Kenya).I would
like to participate in this digital security training so as to increase my
knowledge about my rights as a blogger, especially in the face of the
harrasment and arrest of bloggers in Kenya plus existence of documents such
as the proposed film bill of 2016. I am particularly interested in legal
and ethical environments along online expression.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mildred Achoch.

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017, Liz Orembo via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com