[kictanet] Fwd:[ALAC] .africa news

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sat Feb 11 09:37:09 EAT 2017

someone needs to take me on a 101 course why there is so much rumpus
about these new gTLDs, especially the geos. Will they break even/make
money? Already ZACR has 3 other geo nTLDs in South Africa but the
registrations as shown at ntldstats.com seem pretty modest. Multichoice
had registered around 6 dotbrands with fancy names like .supersport and
.africamagic all at $185,000 each but appears to have come to a brick
wall and bolted to cut the losses. Maybe I'm missing something. If so
please bring me up to date.

W.