[kictanet] Talk-2-Safaricom, Day 5 of 6 (Friday): Technology & Elections

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 12:57:30 EAT 2017

Good points for Safcom to consider and respond.  I would add another question:
Assuming Safcom will be main transmission provider for the presidential results, what plans do they have in place in case Al-Shabaabs hit their masts on d-day?
Ama we just go manual as per the provisions of the revised law?
walu.