[kictanet] HOW KENYA GAVE RISE TO AFRICA'S ICT REVOLUTION

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Feb 9 16:54:31 EAT 2017

Ahmed

I hear you. One thing I'll tell what a good friend reminded me today:-

It used to be that 'Mcheza kwao hutuzwa' (one who plays home ground gets all the support) but no more.

All I can say is that take pride and satisfaction on what you do. Mungu si Athumani. (God is all seeing)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad