[kictanet] Of discovery and bending the rules in 2018

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:30:10 EAT 2017

We must challenge ourselves to deliver on a number of concept proofs to
demystify and make almost tangible, the benefits and value that we
constantly push as technology pundits; driving the adoption curve beyond
early adopters and into the majority. Markets have a way of serving
curveballs that can blindside even the best of us. Here’s to hoping we can
have a decent number of experiments conducted and some pleasant outcomes at
this time next year -
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/discovery-bending-rules-2018.html

*Regards,*
Mbugua Njihia