[kictanet] Ni.ke hits the Kshs 1 billion (or $9.7m) mark in the premium domain auction of the .ke second level domain launch (Warning: This could be #FakeNews :-) )

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Wed Dec 27 18:41:51 EAT 2017

@Phares

Not really. (.co.ke) is what is currently in use. KeNIC introduced a second level system which is (.ke) and the rules are clear. You can own any domain with one or more letters before the (.ke).

So where I stand (or sit) :-) the co.ke domain is fair game.. I think KeNIC just needs to explain to the community why they are hoarding this billion dollar domain. :-)

Regards

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad