[kictanet] Fwd: Passing of ISOC Kenya Chapter President: Eng. Martin King Obuya

FEM HUB femhub.africa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 11:51:17 EAT 2017

Thank you Grace.

This is certainly very saddening and sudden news.
We commiserate together with ISOC Ke and the loved ones in this trying time
as we try to reconcile with this loss.

May he rest in peace.

Best,

Ida Ng'ang'a
Chairman, Membership & Outreach Standing Committee
Internet Society Kenya Chapter

Global Moderator - Internet for Education
Public Policy & Internet for Development Expert

On Dec 24, 2017 02:01, "Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) via kictanet" <