[kictanet] Biometric authentication technology

Baiju Shah baiju at telemedia.co.ke
Sat Dec 23 23:57:48 EAT 2017

Hi All,

Merry Christmas.

And a Happy New Year 2018

We wish all the best...

We have been working to find a way around the biometric authentication issue and we have recently stumbled upon a unique proposition that combines biometric, pattern and pin on mobile which could an approach.

The biometric is based on your hand stroke where the solutions builds characteristics of how your hand write on a touch screen of a device.

We also believe now the technology / solution is now matured to be deployed.

If you require further details please inbox us on Baiju.shah at ebiashara.com

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Baiju