[kictanet] FW: Kenya Diaspora Homecoming Convention 2017 INVITE

Julius Njiraini njiraini2001 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 10:38:44 EAT 2017

https://citizentv.co.ke/business/the-future-of-how-the-internet-is-regulated-is-about-to-change-185347/
On Dec 8, 2017 2:59 PM, "Margaret Nyambura Ndung'u via kictanet" <

> The Kenya Diaspora alliance invites you to the premier diaspora event in
Kenya- The Kenya Diaspora Homecoming Convention where Kenya's 48th county
will gather to discuss opportunities, markets, investments and more on
prime and timely conversations and more so centered in the over Ksh. 250
billion+ in annual remittances from the diaspora community.

> We are indeed in exciting times for Kenyan diaspora community and it is
our hope that you will join us and lend your voice, ideas and opportunities
to this Ksh. 250, billion conversation.

> To register please go to www.kdhc.co.ke/register/
>

> Thank you
>

> Aswani Oliver Muyela
> LaunchPad
> P. O. Box 34697-00100
> GPO Nairobi
> 0736 98 94 24

https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/njiraini2001%40gmail.com

for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.