[kictanet] Day 2 on Fake News: Combating Fake News

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:23:34 EAT 2017

Dear Listers,

On combating fake news: I have just come across an ad titled "Fight Fake
News". When I clicked, it took me to this interesting website.

"Hostwriter is a global network for media professionals. We connect
journalists to easily seek and offer help, whether in the form of story
collaboration, local advice or even accommodation. All journalists provide
work samples by way of professional verification. Membership is free of
charge."

Could a Kenyan version of this help in combating fake news?

On Saturday, August 19, 2017, kanini mutemi via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com