[kictanet] US Supreme Court asked to nullify the Google trademark

Tracy Kadesa Adolwa kadesatracy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:00:11 EAT 2017

well, when I look at the 9th circuit court of appeal decision as well as
the Arizona district court's decision, I kind of feel that OMO, Blueband
scenarios are kind of different , why because when I say please go get me
Omo, I mean , go get me a detergent(*a detergent is a particular class of
goods*), when I say I am googling something, which *particular class of
service/goods* am I really referring to? I am simply referring to the *act
of searching on the internet *so no generic use here.

Secondly,

-Regards

Tracy Kadesa,
LL.B ,University of Nairobi.
Dip KSL
 legalwalk.wordpress.com

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Ngigi Waithaka via kictanet <