[kictanet] Talk to NCIC Day 3: Government Regulation of Fake News

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Aug 19 10:16:06 EAT 2017

Good point Brian.

To add, I always as a rule discount any message which ends with 'SENT AS
RECEIVED' by 75%. I then read and verify, then decide whether to forward or
not. I believe lots of Fake News won't see the light of day if we choose to
exercise caution. Often we don't even read and only send because the
headlines have caught our eyes.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Brian Munyao Longwe via kictanet <