[kictanet] Talk to NCIC Day 3: Government Regulation of Fake News

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 15:30:00 EAT 2017

Unfortunately the originators of fake news tend to use pseudonyms or fake
identities to mask their true identities. IMHO these are the real culprits;
people who repeat/resend/republish the fake news might actually have been
duped into believing that it is authentic. How then does one go about
catching/pinpointing the bad guys/gals?

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Adam Lane via kictanet <