[kictanet] Day 2 on Fake News: Platform Responsibility

anyega jefferson jeffersonanyega at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:55:54 EAT 2017

There is a risk that the moderators and the programmers who write the
algorithms may bring their ingrained biases to the process of managing fake
news.

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 9:51 PM, anyega jefferson <jeffersonanyega at gmail.com

--
Anyega M Jefferson

jeffersonanyega at gmail.com

0703824326

Start where you are,use what you have and do what you can.