[kictanet] Talk to NCIC Day 1: Users and Fake News

Tracy Kadesa Adolwa kadesatracy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:32:34 EAT 2017

yes , like the Chase bank story, weren't we told that it was a false alarm
yet in the end investigations proved that there was actually a big problem
in the bank?

-Regards

Tracy Kadesa,
LL.B ,University of Nairobi.
Dip KSL
 legalwalk.wordpress.com

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 7:08 PM, kanini mutemi via kictanet <