[kictanet] Talk to NCIC on hate speech, fake news and social media

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Aug 16 08:43:42 EAT 2017

GG

This debate is timely and urgent and looking forward to different
perspectives.

It's great to see NCIC finally wanting to engage as opposed to issuing
threats to social media users. This is a sign of maturity and it is very
welcome.

Looking forward to engaging.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 11:50 PM, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <