[kictanet] IEBC Website - Polling stations with no GSM Coverage

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 17:25:53 EAT 2017

This schedule from IEBC is the best thing since - close to ranking above the election results, for a new ICT mind-set Revolution!
Now it is LOUD and clear that the internet and internet development hulabaloo is discriminatory to such a huge segment of the population and there has been lukewarmness to confront this.
Internet access is a public good driven by private sector. We are now at the level whereby, the National Government just as in education, healthcare must be at the forefront in provision.
Be blessed.

Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".