[kictanet] As shootings soar, Chicago police use technology to predict crime

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Aug 7 08:33:45 EAT 2017

Interesting use of Technology in law enforcement. This is bound to increase
going forward. The major question however becomes how do we ensure that
Algorithms and AI don't fully take over human intel.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 6:53 AM, Nelson Kwaje via kictanet <