[kictanet] Is It Time to Break Up Google?

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Fri Apr 28 11:27:30 EAT 2017

Listers,

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/opinion/sunday/is-it-time-to-break-up-google.html?_r=0

Here we go, again....

It seems these *BIG* issues have been and will continue being with us for a
long while.

Before @Ali shoots back, this is a different debate from the Risk
Management one, although they have certain areas where they intersect.

I quite think the closing words are very appropriate...

*"...Woodrow Wilson was right when he said in 1913, “If monopoly persists,
monopoly will always sit at the helm of the government.” We ignore his
words at our peril....*

--
*Regards,*

*Wait**haka Ngigi*
Chief Executive Officer | Alliance Technologies | MCK Nairobi Synod Building
T +254 20 525 0750 |Office Mobile: +254 716 201061 | M +254 737 811 000
www.at.co.ke