[kictanet] Conference speakers - Block Chain Technology, Cryptocurrencies; Innovation

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Wed Apr 26 17:05:00 EAT 2017

Good evening friends.

Please send me names of individuals that can speak on the following
subjects. If possible, they need to come from the East African region and/or
have experience on the same from the region.

1.	Cryptocurrency: It's fate in East Africa
2.	Implementing Block-Chain Technology: Idea v/s Reality
3.	RegTechs: Innovation for Regulation

Shukrani.

------------------------------
Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP;  Director & Managing Consultant,
<mailto:mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com> mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com

Agano Consulting Inc.;    <http://www.aganoconsulting.com/>
www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/#%21/nmatunda>
nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe

Manage your ICT risks! We are the experts you need! The trusted partners you
deserve!

Call:  +254-20-267-0743 (Kenya) or info at aganoconsulting.com

Licensed by Communications Authority of Kenya (CA)