[kictanet] Safaricom may face sanctions over network outage-of market shares and competition

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 03:42:43 EAT 2017

Blessed Wednesday!
HHI is a limiting by its market share focus.
The industry players form associations which are for their interests even in determining the share for each and overall for their line of business to be profitable or other measures of returns adopted.
The potential market potential or demand, needs to be taken into consideration.
Have a  blessed day.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".