[kictanet] webinar on the draft report of the Africa DNS Market Study: Wednesday April 19, 2017 from 15:00 to 16:00 UTC

Bob Omondi omondibob at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:10:49 EAT 2017

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of our team,  we would like to inform you that a webinar for our
community on the draft report of the Africa DNS Market Study is scheduled
for Wednesday April 19, 2017 from 15:00 to 16:00 UTC.

Please join this webinar using one of the following options:

1)       OPTION I:  ADOBE CONNECT at participate.icann.org/gse-afr . The
default language in the Adobe Connect room is English.
If you need audio in French, you can also dial-in  (see option II).
2)       OPTION II (audio only):  Please dial into the Adigo Conference
Center, using the ICANN Adigo International Dial-in Numbers:
http://adigo.com/icann/

Once you reach the conference center, you have to enter the conference ID
for the language channel you wish to join.  Our Adigo language IDs will be
as follows:
English: 9001
French: 9002

Regards