[kictanet] When the Web Becomes a Whitelist | Digital - AdAge

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Apr 18 11:02:01 EAT 2017

Listers

The era of fake news, terrorism and other 'offensive' content is changing the face of the Internet.

The ad-supported world wide web is abruptly in danger of shrinking from a sprawling, inventive and untamed territory to a set of safe spaces for advertisers, possibly changing the character of the internet in the process.

Read on:-

http://adage.com/article/print-edition/web-a-whitelist/308667/?utm_source=daily_email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=adage&ttl=1493000657&utm_visit=1199658

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad