[kictanet] Kenya's Tech Hub Gets a Makeover

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Apr 11 17:59:15 EAT 2017

Listers

Interesting article.

NAIROBI, Kenya

After a decade of buzz that brought bold headlines but few profits, Kenya's "Silicon Savannah" technology hub is retooling to put income before activism.

A homegrown African tech community is rising in this city: bootstrapped but profitable businesses using technology and the internet to solve commercial problems connecting the biggest names in tech and finance.

Read on:-

http://news.morningstar.com/all/dow-jones/us-markets/201704112073/kenyas-tech-hub-gets-a-makeover.aspx

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad