[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] New Resolution on the right to privacy

kanini mutemi kaninimutemi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:19:22 EAT 2017

True. It is important not to be reactionary. Waiting for a Bill to be
developed and hoping for public participation won't cut it. Should be an
expert driven draft, then capacity build the relevant agencies to
understand the issues at hand and how to navigate around those using the
law.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 10:52 PM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <

*Mercy Mutemi, Advocate*.