[kictanet] Safaricom eyes rural farmers in Internet network upgrade - Corporate News

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Sep 8 08:18:33 EAT 2016

Listers

We never miss a chance to bash Safaricom when we feel they are using their market power in a heavy handed manner. However, I believe that when they do something good (doing well by doing good) they deserve to be applauded and encouraged so that they don't think we are just out to get them..:-)

This is such a case. I have been a constant critic of the fact that NOFBI (National Optical  Fibre Backbone Infrastructure) is super under utilized. This will be a great way to ensure that this is utilized.

I give Safaricom a bouquet of flowers for understanding a Simple rule - You can actually do well by doing good.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Safaricom-eyes-rural-farmers-in-Internet-network-upgrade/539550-3373054-hayibiz/index.html

Sambaza Fibre Safaricom!

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad