[kictanet] Formation of The Kenya BlockChain Working Group

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Sep 6 02:57:10 EAT 2016

Dear Listers

KICTANet is pleased to announce the Formation of The Kenya BlockChain Working Group. We hope to set the Agenda and Direction for the adoption of the Technology across all sectors in Kenya. Our prayer and hope is that this will reflect the core ambition and mandate of KICTANet - That of influencing Policy through a truly Multi-Stakeholder Platform.

We invite individuals and organizations to join us in this endeavor. Please reach out to me off list if interested in joining this initiative.

We are also reaching out to Government as a key partner in this initiative.

We will keep you posted on progress as always.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad