[kictanet] Is Mark Zuckerberg around?

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:38:32 EAT 2016

Meanwhile, as Kenyan innovators are being celebrated, other innovators are
having a #youtubeisoverparty

http://mashable.com/2016/09/01/youtube-advertiser-friendly-guidelines-phil-de-franco-youtube-is-over-party-backlash/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial#REAw0F18fSq7

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Peter Wakaba via kictanet <