[kictanet] Internet Freedom Festival 2017 Call for session submissions

Sylvia Musalagani smusalagani at hivos.org
Wed Oct 26 09:41:35 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,

Apologies for cross posting. The internet freedom festival 2017 is accepting call for session submissions.

I wanted to reach out to see if any of you were planning to participate in the 2017 Internet Freedom Festival - as the 2017 Call for IFF Proposals is currently open, we'd love for you to submit your session or workshop ideas to be part of the festival program!

The *final deadline* for submission on Monday, November 28th, 2016. We’re expecting a big turnout, so submit your session soon!

Host a Session —> https://internetfreedomfestival.org/host-a-session/

Furthermore, via funds raised for the IFF Diversity & Inclusion Fund, the IFF is now able to offer a limited amount of travel assistance to the event, to participants whose session proposals are selected for the festival program!

IFF Diversity & Inclusion
        Fund -> https://internetfreedomfestival.org/internet-freedom-festival-diversity-inclusion-fund/

The IFF is a gathering made for this community, by this
      community - and we want to ensure that your voice and ideas are
      heard.  So think big, be innovative, be
      creative, and send in your session ideas by November 28th!

Thanks so much,

Kind regards,

Sylvia Musalagani

Programme Officer
Open Society
Freedom of Expression

Hivos East Africa
ACS Plaza, Lenana Road|P.O. Box 19875 - 00202 | Nairobi | Kenya
Office: +254 725 451 729 / +254 789 451 729
Email: smusalagani at hivos.org | Skype: kanari.sylvia
website: www.east-africa.hivos.org